Project Management is a booming field inside the corporate world these days. The success or failure of a project largely depends on the project manager. From the beginning of the project until the execution and completion, everything is guided by a project manager. A project manager defines the goals and objectives of a project. They monitor, distribute, and guide the work throughout the execution. To ensure high-quality work under deadlines is their primary task. The future of a company is considerably dependent on the way they handle projects. Thus, the role of a project manager is very crucial. This justifies the high demand for project managers everywhere. This article explains the benefits of developing a career in project management and some project management courses that help you to add more value to your resume.
Have you checked out our projects on Project Management yet?
Project Management Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
There is no specific skill set for a project manager. You don’t require a degree necessarily. But specialization project management certifications give you an edge over other contenders in the field. The next important thing is experience. There are a lot of skills and traits that you learn in the process of managing a project. So, the more experienced you are, the better skillset you have. This results in increased chances of better jobs.
There are many roles associated with a project manager. Some of them are Project Coordinator, IT Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Environmental Research Project Manager, and many others depending upon the field the project is associated with. So, with the interests and degree you have, you can go for the project management certification in your desired field.
Want to develop practical skills on Project Management? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
Every company wishes to elevate its sales and get better ideas for their future goals to generate better revenue. A project manager does the job! This is the reason why project managers are in great demand these days. Not only the project managers are offered high salaries, but the process of dealing with projects helps them grow each day. Project Management is one of the best-emerging careers these days. Let us know more about the perks of the job of a project manager.
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
There are many reasons to prove that project management is one of the best career choices but below are the 5 major benefits of choosing a career as a project manager:
1. Increasing Demand: Project Management is one of the most quickly expanding professions. The reason is simple. The project manager plays a very crucial role in the overall development of a company. Not only the success of a project depends on them, but they also suggest ideas and strategies for further development. No organization is complete without a good project manager. The demand for project managers is thus rapidly growing.
2. High Salaries: The increasing demand results in considerably high salaries of project managers. As the experience and the skill set of a project manager grows, the salary also grows rapidly. It is observed that the individuals who have the project management certification are offered better salaries at the beginner levels.
3. The wide spectrum of Opportunities: With the increasing industries and organizations, there is a whole horizon to explore for a project manager. The opportunities keep increasing if you develop the required personality. Experience, certifications, PMI are some of the traits that help project managers to grow their skills and explore better opportunities.
4. Contribute to the development of industries: Most of the people look for jobs with which they can make an impact on the organization they are working for. The role of a project manager is very vital in every organization. This allows you to contribute directly to the development of the organization. With all the other benefits, the job of project management brings contentment to you.
5. Improving at every stage: As a project manager, you deal with various members of your team, learn to tackle difficult situations, work under deadlines, and continuously brainstorm for better plans to achieve better goals. This allows a project manager to improve continuously. The person becomes a lot more hardworking, patient, and efficient at managing everything.
If you are an accidental project manager or a person with more experience but not able to grow in your career then below are some project management courses that will help you to gain the required skills and knowledge.
1. Project Management with MS Project: MS Project is one of the most popular tools for Project managers. This project management certification course takes you from beginner to advanced levels. By enrolling in this course, you will learn about basic project management techniques like Critical Path Method, Project Budgeting, Earned Value Management, resource management, and levelling. With live interactive classes, this is the ideal course for everyone who wishes to develop a career in project management.
2. Project Management with Primavera: Primavera is another very popular tool used by project managers. This project teaches you the basics of project management. To expand your chances for better opportunities, it also provides you with a certification in project management. You will learn various methods of budgeting and management throughout this course. It also provides one-to-one interaction with experts. This is the best project management course for all the beginners in the field.
If you wish to develop your project management career, this is the perfect time for you to start. Don’t wait, register for a certification course today!
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies