It has been over a decade and a half since the first mobile apps were launched, since then, the world has changed drastically. The Google Play Store and Apple App Store are now common destinations for all mobile users. Most of us have dozens of apps on our phones and we use them for various purposes. Therefore, in just a decade, the mobile app development industry has become one of the world's biggest. People come out with over 150 new apps every single day. Whether for fitness, a game, maps, or even a note-keeping app, you have many options in the market right now. Therefore, if you are someone who likes coding, then mobile app development is something you need to try out. Here's a look at some of the top mobile app development online courses available for beginners.
Have you checked out our projects on Mobile App Development yet?
Mobile App Development Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
Mobile apps are one of the most essential things on our phones. Studies show that by 2022, mobile app downloads will hit 258 billion annually. The 258 billion is a steep 45% increase from the 178 billion downloads that happened in 2017. Therefore, there is no doubt with regards to the fact that this industry is growing exponentially. Hence, new companies have to keep pushing their limits every time they make a new app. Since the space is extremely competitive, all the companies are regularly looking for new talent. In terms of revenue, the industry surpassed $188.9 billion in 2020, making it something that can offer you security and equity. Since the market is very profitable, it is an industry that can provide a lot of job opportunities in the years to come. If you are a beginner in the field of coding, then app development courses should be a priority for you.
Want to develop practical skills on Mobile App Development? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
A lot of us out there want to make the next biggest app. But how do you do that practically? The best way would be to enroll in a mobile app development course. These app development courses help teach you about the basics of app development and make you adept at coding. But where do you start when it comes to becoming a mobile app developer? Here's a look at a few different routes that you can follow to become successful in this field.
1. One standard route that people make is creating their own start-ups for their app. In case you are doing this, you need to make sure you have the strategic ideas in place. Also, you will need a good understanding of business and management.
2. If you want to just be a freelancer, then you don't have to worry too much about the business side of things. In this case, your job would be to make money from customers and make specific apps for them as per their requirements. In case you also know management, you can also serve as a business advisor to your clients.
3. In case you are a business person who needs an app and is looking for someone to build them for you, here's something you need to know. An average app takes around 9 to 10 months to make and will cost somewhere around $250,000. If you cannot afford this, then you will have to learn to develop your own app.
4. The first step in becoming a mobile app developer is learning how to code. However, you do not have to go back to school to do this thanks to mobile app development courses for beginners. Therefore, you can start learning if you have just a laptop and a stable WiFi connection.
5. Another option available is to use app building software. However, this method usually costs more and offers limited opportunities for improvement and customization.
6. The hybrid option here would be to make use of both your coding and an app builder. This allows you to use a predetermined platform and add customization via your coding experience. This is a great model for anyone who has done an app development course and knows the basics.
Skyfi Labs helps students develop skills in a hands-on manner through Mobile App Development Online Courses where you learn by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep.
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and
grab the best jobs.
Start Learning Mobile App Development today!
1. Choose a platform that works for you. You shouldn't try to focus on multiple platforms when you are starting out. Therefore, choose between the many options available, such as Android, iOS, Symbian, and Windows. As you learn and master the art of coding, switch to newer platforms.
2. Next, you need to focus on developing the required software development skills. You can do this by enrolling in an excellent mobile app development course for beginners.
3. Learn all the core concepts related to your platform and start experimenting with coding. Choose the right language, learn its syntax, and start playing around with your own snippets of code.
4. In the early stages, you can also experiment with mobile App development software, which contains templates for use.
5. Practice and keep at it, especially when dealing with more robust and more complicated concepts.
6. Developing an app has the following stages:
1. Prerequisites include knowing how to handle database management software.
2. Brush up your knowledge in database query languages such as SQL.
3. Learn basic DevOps to establish a development environment and launch the app.
5. For back-end work, you can try Node.js or MongoDB.
6. For the web framework, you can use any of the following languages;
Following are the best online course for mobile application development:
1. Android App development using Android Studio
Most businesses and companies are now viewing mobile as an independent entity. Therefore, to take their business to the next level, they all need mobile apps. Knowing how to build mobile apps will become more important as people start spending even more time on their phones. Through this App development online course using Android Studio, you will learn the basic concepts related to the app development. The course also explains how to use firebase services, the android authentication process, and even using real-time databases. By the end, you will also build three different projects, including a simple calculator, social media app, and Fitness Apps, and then launch it on Playstore.
2. Mobile App Development using Flutter
Flutter is an industry favourite that a lot of developers already swear by. It is cross-platform compatible and, therefore, a great skill to possess for a mobile app developer. In this app development online course, you will learn about the basic concepts of app development with Flutter. The course provides hands-on experience with app dev on Flutter. You will also learn about Authentication activities on Flutter using the Dart programming language. The various programs and apps you will build include Networking and State management.
The above-mentioned courses are taught in live online sessions by expert app developers thus you can solve all your doubts in real-time.
As you can see, mobile app development is the future for coders and programmers around the world. If you have an innate interest in the field, then you should enroll in app development courses. Not only does this help prepare you for the future, but they also provide a lot of employment opportunities. Come on board with our mobile app development course for beginners, and prepare yourself for the future!
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies