What is this workshop about?
Internal Combustion or IC Engines have had a great impact on human life. These engines produce immense power in contrast to their size and weight. Today, these engines power almost all air and land vehicles.
In this workshop students get firsthand experience of the working principles for IC Engine Design. By dismantling a real IC Engine into components, participants can explore the engineering involved in an automotive engine system.
- Dismantling and assembling the engine
- Assembling and dismantling 4 stroke IC engine
- Lecture Session - 4 hrs
- Design Session - 1 hr
- Hands-on Session - 8 hrs
- Certificate Distribution - 1 hr
- Theory Session -
- Basic Components of a Motor Cycle
- Advanced Ignition, Braking and Exhaust systems
- Advanced topics on Turbo and Nitro charged Engines
- Component and structure of Chassis, Handling and steering system
- Advanced topics on Engine Control Unit, Sensors, and Actuators etc.
- Design Session
- Design and detailed sketching of Piston assembly
- Hands-on Session -
- Dismantling of the engine into individual components
- Analyzing all the components first hand
- Live demonstration of the internal engine mechanisms
- Re-assembly of the engine
4 stroke Bajaj pulsar DTSI engine *
Working Tools *
These components would be provided during the workshop but would be taken back after the workshop. This is being done to reduce the cost of the workshop and make it affordable for students.
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study material for workshops
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All AerotriX certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
Students from Mechanical, Automobile and Aeronautical engineering departments
Students interested for a career in Automobile and related fields of engineering
Why Skyfi Labs?
- Skyfi Labs - an award winning company working towards transforming textbook geniuses into productive engineers.
- Awards won by us:
- 2nd Best Business Venture Award, Ideas, IIT Kanpur
- 30 Most Promising Startups, Next Big Idea, IIM Bangalore
- Runner-up, UnLtd India Growth Challenge
- Limca book of records
- Associated with industry and partnership with organizations transforming engineering education
- Our courses are officially a part of IIT Delhi Syllabus and IIT Kanpur orientation programs
- Experience of training students across 27 states in India and Dubai (Presence)
- Improved performance of students in Campus Placements
- A venture by IIT Kanpur alumni and funded by The Chennai Angels and Spark Capital
Read FAQs here
. These FAQs can answer your queries quickly.
If your query is not answered by our FAQs, please contact us:
18001237177 (10AM - 8PM; Mon - Sat)
You can also request us to organize this workshop in your college
Can't attend at Bapatla?
Other Popular Engineering Workshops..