Communication can be of two types guided or unguided, Wired communication is guided communication whereas wireless communication falls under unguided communication. Wireless Communication is a type of communication in which the connection is established wirelessly. This wireless communication is set up using various technologies and devices. It is basically a broad term comprising connections between devices through wireless signals. It involves the transfer of data without using wires, cables or any other hardware devices. The information is transmitted through the air using Electro-magnetic waves like IR, RF or satellite. Lately, wireless communication is used in most of the technologies such as mobile phones, computers, tabs, laptops, Bluetooth, etc.
In this article, you will learn how to make projects on wireless communication. These wireless communication projects will be extremely helpful for electrical and electronics engineering students to build a successful career. Everything about wireless communication is explained in detail here. You will also learn how its subtypes can be used to make amazing projects.
Have you checked out our projects on Wireless Communication yet?
Wireless Communication Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
In order to develop wireless projects, one must have the basic idea of its type. So that you can use the required type of technology as per the project needs. The various types of wireless communications are as follows:
Wireless Communication with its Capabilities has made a remarkable change in many streams. Some of the features of Wireless Communication that has made this possible are as follows:
Want to develop practical skills on Wireless Communication? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
Here I am suggesting you some of the wireless projects through which you will learn how to make a project on wireless communication.
1. Smart Energy Meter using GSM: In this wireless communication project you will learn to develop the smart energy meter using wireless communication. While building this wireless communication project, you will learn the GSM technology- it’s working and applications. You can also design the system such that it sends an update after a certain time interval. As an add on you will also learn the Arduino programming and applications.
2. GPS & GSM based Tracker: By building this wireless project, you will learn the working of GPS and GSM. As part of this project, you will develop a tracker that sends an SMS notification about the exact location of the vehicle. Hardware requirements of this system are GSM modules, GPS modules, antennas, and the Arduino board.
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
3. Voice Controlled Robot: In this wireless communication project you will learn to build a voice-controlled robot. The robot can be controlled by Bluetooth communication using a mobile phone. As part of this project, you will also learn to build an android app to detect voice signals and instructions. In this wireless project, you will learn about how words transform into machine language and how it controls the robot.
4. Wi-Fi Controlled Robot: In this wireless communication project you will learn to develop a Wi-Fi controlled robot. A robot that can be controlled by your Laptop/PC. Moreover, you will learn some of the networking concepts and how to work on DC motors and actuators. Hardware requirements of this project are ESP 8266 Wi-Fi Module, Arduino board, DC motors, etc.
5. Smart building using IoT: In this wireless communication project you will learn to develop a device that controls the lighting of the room based on the occupancy. PIR sensor is used to detect the number of persons and the data is processed by the Arduino to control the lighting of the room.
6. Automated street lighting: You can build this project to prevent the wastage of energy. This wireless project allows you to build a device that turns ON/OFF the street lights based on the intensity of sunlight. You will use Arduino, ESP8266 Wi-Fi module, LDR sensor, etc. to build this project.
The above-discussed article on How to make a wireless communication project? Explained in a simple way and suggested some project topics also. Take a good decision in selecting the project and gain knowledge out of it. If you want to know more details about this project visit our site or let me know by commenting in the below section.
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies