Joining summer training programs are crucial for any engineering student who is aspiring to get a core job or pursue higher studies in reputed universities. Through these summer training programs, you can gain good hands-on experience, enhance your interpersonal skills and gain interdisciplinary technical skills. So it is a must to attend summer training programs during your curriculum itself so as to develop the much needed industrial skills.
Have you checked out our Summer training programs
Get hands-on experience on latest technologies.
8. CPM and BIM
Are you confused about summer training? In the following article, we have shortlisted for you the best summer training programs in Bangalore and given the answer to all your queries.
You might have seen so many advertisements on the internet and social media platforms about the summer training programs in Bangalore. And still wondering which course is right? Here is the answer for you.
Before we begin, let’s know why it is important and how to choose the right summer training program.
Want to develop practical skills on innovative technologies? Checkout our Summer training programs and start learning
Passing semester exams or completing academic projects plays an important role but summer training will give you good industrial exposure and boost your technical skills. There are some solid reasons as to why engineering students should go for summer training.
For instance, the summer training program offered by Skyfi Labs focuses more on building your practical skills. And you get to build a number of innovative real-time projects hands-on and learn a lot during the summer training itself.
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
Despite having much knowledge about summer training, students always find themselves stuck in how to choose the right summer training program. Whether it is government or private authorized, whether an affiliated certificate is given or not and so many other queries. Here we are going to sort things for you by giving some tips as to how to choose the right summer training program.
Main objective :
First thing first, you must determine what you expect to gain from the summer training program. Are you looking for a specific skill set or are you focusing on general industry knowledge? As you clear your objectives, it would be very easy for you to choose the right summer training program. Always remember the fact that your recruiters will be more concerned about your practical skills rather than your textbook knowledge. As you begin to investigate about different summer training programs, find out what you expect to gain from it and make sure it will line up with your own objectives.
Is the structure put in place :
Once you are done narrowing your search to top summer training programs, make sure you find out what type of structure is in place for students. This may include a list of learning objectives, a list of different projects, expectations, and the evaluation process. You could also check the past student’s review on Google and Facebook to know about it.
Opportunity to add new tools to your skill :
Brushing up what you learned in your classes and applying it in real-time is the key to develop practical skills. However, you can also pick some of the other technologies that are not being taught by your professors. Identify the latest tools and technology that are relevant in your industry and become an expert in them. Not only you will make yourself more marketable by learning them in summer training, but you will also set yourself as “fast learner” who is open to learning new things!
Choose the latest technology :
To choose the right summer training program you need to go for cutting edge technologies that will make your resume different from your peers and give a reason for recruiters to hire you rather than anyone else. Just shortlist the top technologies after finding your interest and then go for that summer training program.
Final thoughts :
Take as long as you want to choose the right summer training program but make sure it will add credibility to your resume when recruitments will start. Willingly accept the assignments given to you, attend all the lectures and try to implement the concepts real-time, choose your project wisely that is what matters the most. Once your summer training program is over, make sure you will remain touch with your faculty going forward.
Now, as you are aware of why and how to choose a summer training program. Here I am going to give you the list of summer training programs organized by Skyfi Labs for engineering students in and around Bangalore.
1. IC engine and automobile prototyping :
If you are from automobile/ mechanical engineering this is the best opportunity for you. You will work on a life-size 150 CC internal Combustion Engine and you will develop a working radio-controlled prototype of a car. Brush up your automobile basics and you will solve industrial case studies and get to interact with Skyfi Labs experts. Two projects you will develop as part of this summer training program:
2. Total Station and GIS :
This is the best summer training program for civil engineers who are interested in advanced surveying methodologies. You will learn how to operate Total Station equipment hands on. You will go for Survey and plot maps of an entire area on your own. You will get to prepare a topographic database of the site. You will also analyze the data using advanced Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software.
3. Quadrotor and RC Aircraft :
The main purpose of this course is to help you make your own UAVs. You will be provided with the kit and taught the concepts behind aeromodelling in this summer training program. You will build your very own Quadcopter and RC Aircraft project during this summer training program.
4. Structural and Foundation Analysis: If you are looking for a career in Structural Engineering and want to pursue higher studies in it, then this course is the right one for you. There will be 10 hrs of lecture session and 30 hrs of practical sessions to make you better at hands-on and then a smart certificate is provided to you from Skyfi Labs. You will get hands-on experience on SAP2000, ETABS and SAFE. Daily assessment of the project will be done. Here is what you will learn in the overall course:
5. CPM and BIM: If you are looking for a career in Building Information Modelling and Project Management, then this is the right course to pursue in summer training. You will learn by doing 5-6 sessions each day. Risk identification, monitoring and controlling will be taught as part of the project management topic. You will learn mass modeling with Morph tool, generate 3D documents from floor plans and many more things to get skilled in BIM. With advancement, India will soon reach heights in the construction industry and a large number of skilled construction project managers and quality BIM engineers are needed. Join this summer training program and become one!
6. 6 Days embedded systems bootcamp: A list of project topics provided to you and you need to choose any 3 of them to build on embedded systems. Also, with this summer training your understanding of electronic circuits will enhance and you will work on real-time projects using Arduino and Raspberry Pi embedded system boards.
7. 6 days computer vision bootcamp: You will learn and build 3 different computer vision projects of your choice during this summer training program. You will get hands-on experience learning about image processing algorithms and python programming.
8. 6 days mechatronics bootcamp: You will learn and build 3 different mechatronics projects of your choice during this summer training program. You will get hands-on experience working with various components like servo motors, sensors, actuators, etc.
9. 6 days IoT bootcamp: You will learn and build 3 different IoT projects of your choice during this summer training program. You will get hands-on experience working with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, variety of sensors and WiFi module.
Not only in Bangalore. Skyfi Labs is providing summer training in 7 other states. You can check the list of centers here
Enroll now, you are just a click away to grab the opportunity of getting a job in core companies.
Hope you got some good information on summer training program in robotics.
We wish you all the best for future endeavors.
Still have some queries? Comment below and we will get back to you in a gist.
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies