Here is a list of some good Final Year Engineering Project topics that Electrical (EEE) students can use while building their academic projects.
Latest projects on Electrical
Want to develop practical skills on Electrical? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
- Development of a robotic arm for dangerous object disposal using ARM
- Human Detection Robot using PIR Sensor and 8051
- Zigbee Wireless Relay Control and Power Monitoring System using ARM
- Automated electric meter reading and monitoring system using ZigBee integrated
- Production of electricity by the method of road power generation
- Energy Meter Reading over Internet of Things
- SCADA Based Monitoring and Controlling Using Zigbee
- Bluetooth Android controlled home appliances using 8051
- Hand Motion Controlled Robotic Arm
- Real Time Data Monitoring of PV Solar Cell Using LabVIEW and DAQ
- Data Logger for Solar Panel using Arduino
- Programmable Switching Control for Industrial Automation in Repetitive Nature of Work
Did you know
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
- ATM Terminal Security using Fingerprint Recognition
- Three Phase Rectifier with Power Factor Correction Controller
- Navigation for Autonomous Wheelchair Robot
- Solar Water Pumping System – Design and Simulation
- IP Geolocation in Metropolitan Areas
- Automatic Toll Tax
- Auto Answering with Security dialup
- PC Based Home Automation
- Prepaid Electricity Billing Meter
- Industry Temperature Control System
- Automatic Room Light Controller using IR Sensors
- Audio DSP: Time and Frequency Varying Gain Compensation for Non-Optimal Listening Levels
- Differential Projection for Arbitrary 3-Phase Power Transformers
- Cable Inspection Robot using Microcontroller and GPS Tracker
- GPS-based Attitude Determination
- Power System Stability Enhancement by Simultaneous AC-DC Power Transmission
- GSM Control of Multichannel Temperature Controller
- Automated Car Parking With Empty Slot Detection
- Patient Health Check Using Wireless Health Monitor
- Implementation of Mind Control Robot using Arduino
In case you are interested to do innovative electrical engineering projects but don’t know where to start, Skyfi Labs has developed Online Project Based Courses that you can use to build your projects in the best way possible. Our Learn-Do-Review Methodology ensures you learn while you build your mini or final year projects. Kits needed will be dispatched to you within 24 hours and you get instant access to the course content. Using the kits and course content, EEE students can build super awesome Electrical Final Year Projects!
Build Innovative Electrical (EEE) Final Year Engineering Projects using Skyfi Labs Online Project Based Courses. Click here for more details.
Leave your comments below..
Free Electrical Final Year Project Ideas for Engineering Students