Here is a list of some good mini project topics that ECE students can use while building their academic projects.
Latest projects on Electronics
Want to develop practical skills on Electronics? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
- Colour Guided Material Handling Robot
- Animatronics Project
- Embedded System Projects using 8051
- Wireless Surveillance Robot with Motion Detection and Live Video Transmission
- Vehicle Anti Collision Using Ultrasonic Signals
- Implementation of Cube Solving Robot
- Protocol Design and Implementation for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Architecture for Smart Sensors System for Tele-health
- Digital Compensation of Distortion in Audio Systems
- Wireless Mobile Charging Project
- A Domestic Robot for Security Systems Using Zigbee Technology
- Design of Solar Inverter Circuit for Homes
- Solar Tracker with Live Data Feed – Windows IoT
- Bluetooth Controlled Electronic Home Appliances
- Automated Railway Crossing
- Wireless Weather Monitoring based on GSM
- ZigBee based Secured Wireless Data transmission and Reception
- Simple Radar Communication System
- Green House Monitoring System
Did you know
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
- Power Grid Failure Detection Based on Voltage and Frequency Variance Detection
- Voice Based Notice Board Using Android
- Alcohol Sensing Alert with Engine Locking Project
- Hand Motion Controlled Robotic Vehicle
- Raspberry Pi Speaking Bus Stop Reminder
- Multivariable feedback control of Electromagnetic Reluctance Force Actuators
- Automatic Light Intensity Controller By External Light Sensing
- Photovoltaic Solar Power Generation with Maximum Power Point Tracking
- PLC and SCADA Based Traffic Control System
- Automatic Room Light Controller using IR Sensors
- Programmable Load Shedding Time Management for Utility Department
- Automatic Street Light Controller Circuit Using Relays and LDR
- Electronic Eye Controlled Security System
- Railway Level Crossing Gate Control through SMS by the Station Master or the Driver
In case you are interested to do good projects but don’t know where to start, Skyfi Labs has developed Online Project Based Courses that you can use to build your projects in the best way possible. Our Learn-Do-Review Methodology ensures you learn while you build your mini or final year projects. Kits needed will be dispatched to you within 24 hours and you get instant access to the course content. Using the kits and course content, Electronics and ECE students can build super awesome Mini Projects or Final Year Projects!
Build Innovative Electronics (ECE) Final Year/Mini Projects using Skyfi Labs Online Project Based Courses. Click here for more details.
Leave your comments below..
Good Electronics Mini Project Topics for ECE students