Wireless technology has become an integral part of our life. The transmission of data from one place to another without using wires is referred to as wireless communication. This helps to provide an exchange of data without any conductor through radio signals and RF. The information is transmitted across devices over some meters to kilometers through channels.
Hence building good wireless based mini projects can really help you learn and showcase valuable practical skills.
Have you checked out our projects on Wireless Communication yet?
Wireless Communication Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
Before choosing the best wireless mini projects, first thing first!
The term wireless refers to the transmission of information over a distance without the use of wires, cables or any other electrical conductor.
Wireless communication is a mean of communication between two or more devices like phones, computers, etc. Today wireless communication works on radio waves, light waves, infrared waves and more. It typically consists of an access point which receives, buffers and transmits data between the networks. The wireless network is based on IEEE 802.11 standards. It basic frequency range is 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz. There are different modes of wireless communication like radio wave transmission, microwave communication, laser transmission satellite communication.
Wireless technology has become an integral part of our life. The transmission of data from one place to another without using wires is referred to as wireless communication. This helps to provide an exchange of data without any conductor through radio signals and RF. The information is transmitted across devices over some meters to kilometers through channels. There are different types of technologies used in wireless systems.
Want to develop practical skills on Wireless Communication? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
Automation in industry is the process to integrate industrial machinery to automatically perform tasks such as welding, cutting, packing, material handling, etc. And all these automation techniques are possible only by inculcating the latest machinery and technologies. And most of these devices use wireless technology for the mode of communication.
Skyfi Labs helps students develop skills in a hands-on manner through Wireless Communication Online Courses where you learn by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep.
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and
grab the best jobs.
Start Learning Wireless Communication today!
Automation brings many advantages when incorporated with industrial work.
Another major factor is the reduction in the number of hours worked on average by factory workers, improved safety and higher output. Thus, automation is important to achieve industrial efficiency. And wireless technology plays a major role in it.
As the industries are gearing towards Industry 4.0. All these industries require engineers who are skilled latest technologies such as wireless communication. So learning these latest technologies can really help you develop a great career.
Doing a mini project acts as a beginners guide to doing larger projects later on in your career. It will help in boosting your skills. Here are some points which you should keep in mind while building wireless based mini projects.
Keeping all this in mind Skyfi Labs gives an excellent opportunity to build your own mini-projects through online courses.
Being an engineering student it is necessary to choose the best mini project for your learning as it adds credibility to your resume. When it comes to improving the quality of life, wireless communication plays a prominent role as it eases human efforts through innovation. For instance, IoT is one of the applications of wireless communication technology which is becoming very popular and intellectuals believe that this technology is going to be a trillion dollar industry in a couple of years.
In case you are wondering where to search for best wireless mini projects, Skyfi Labs has been offering a wide range of wireless mini projects for engineering students. Our Learn-Do-Review methodology ensures your learning while you build your wireless mini projects. Kits will be provided within 24 hours of enrollment and you get instant access to your enrolled course. Here is the list of some of the wireless projects that you can build with Skyfi Labs.
1. Smart Irrigation System: In this project, you will work with a soil moisture sensor, ESP 8266 Wi-Fi module. The device that you build can detect changes in the moisture level of soil and controls the flow of water with a DC pump accordingly.
You can store the data in the cloud and then analyze it later. Generally, this project will take 16 to 20 hours for you to learn and build.
2. IoT using Raspberry Pi: By the use of Raspberry Pi computer and a DHT sensor, you will make an electronic device that streams humidity and temperature data over the internet. You can also program the system in such a way that as soon as the temperature exceeds a certain limit, the device will automatically send an email notification.
3. Home Automation using IoT: In this project, you will make an electronic device which can be used to control all the home appliances through Bluetooth on your Android. By this project, you can give the command to ON/OFF the devices by an app on your mobile phones. You can store and analyze the data about the usage of home appliances. By building this wireless project, you will learn about the Bluetooth communication between the devices.
4. Smart Energy Meter using GSM: In this project, you will learn the electrical loads and measurements, Arduino Architecture and its programming. You will develop a smart energy meter system which can send you updates about the energy consumption over an interval of time by using GSM technology. Arduino board is used as a processing unit in this project.
5. 2 IoT Projects (Combo Course): In this course, you will learn about two projects on IoT. First, you will build a weather monitoring system to record and stream temperature. And another project that you will build is an electronic device to irrigate the field automatically based on the moisture level in the soil. All the analyzed data will be stored in the cloud. You will learn briefly about the following concepts:
There are many other wireless projects available online like Mobile Robotics, Smart water monitoring, Bluetooth robotics, etc.
So, Enrol now, you are just a click away to grab the opportunity.
Hope you are clear with what you should choose now!
We wish you all the best for future endeavors.
Still have some queries? Comment below and we will get back to you in a gist.
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies