Here is a list of some good Final Year Engineering Project topics that Electronics (ECE) students can use while building their academic projects.
Latest projects on Electronics
Want to develop practical skills on Electronics? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
- Automated Paralysis Patient Healthcare System Project
- Vehicle Anti Collision Using Ultrasonic Signals
- Self-Balancing Robot Project
- Density Based Traffic Signal System using Microcontroller
- Voice Controlled Home Appliances
- Ultrasonic Rangefinder using 8051
- Wireless Mobile Charging Project
- VHDL Modelling of Glue Logic of 1553b Interface Board
- Radar Data Acquisition System
- Path Finding and Mapping System
- Bluetooth Controlled Electronic Home Appliances
- Automatic Railway Gate Controller with High Speed Alerting System
- Vehicle Speed Sensing and Smoke Detecting System
- Electronic Passport Using RF-ID
- Simple Radar Communication System
- Field Spying Robot with Night Vision Wireless Camera
- Touch Screen Based Remote Controlled Robotic Vehicle for Stores Management
- Voice Based Notice Board Using Android
- High-Dimensional Camera Shake Removal with Given Depth Map using Mat lab
- An Image-Processing oriented Optical Mark Reader
- Smart wheelchair controlled for disabled persons
- Arduino based Electronic Toll Collection System using Passive RFID Technology
Did you know
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
- ARM based Heart Rate Measuring Device using Fingertip
- Embedded system for Hazardous Gas Detection and Alerting using ARM
- Quad-copter with Video transmission Ability
- Automatic Room Light Controller using IR Sensors
- Auto Braking System for Cars Detecting Momentum and Road Irregularities
- Wireless Bomb Disposal Robot
- Cryptography using Artificial Neural Networks
- GPS-based Attitude Determination
- An Intelligent Automated Door Control System based on a Smart Camera
- GSM Control of Multichannel Temperature Controller
- Automated Car Parking With Empty Slot Detection
- Patient Health Check Using Wireless Health Monitor
- Implementation of Mind Control Robot using Arduino
In case you are interested to do innovative engineering projects but don’t know where to start, Skyfi Labs has developed Online Project Based Courses that you can use to build your projects in the best way possible. Our Learn-Do-Review Methodology ensures you learn while you build your mini or final year projects. Kits needed will be dispatched to you within 24 hours and you get instant access to the course content. Using the kits and course content, ECE students can build super awesome Electronics Final Year Projects!
Build Innovative Electronics (ECE) Final Year Engineering Projects using Skyfi Labs Online Project Based Courses. Click here for more details.
Leave your comments below..
Free Electronics Final Year Project Ideas for Engineering Students