In this article, we will be learning about the different mechatronics online courses. Mechatronics is the fusion of electronics, mechanical, and computer science engineering. It has an abundance of applications such as medicine, military, industry, etc. We will see the different projects related to mechatronics moving forward. In the projects, we can either use Arduino or raspberry pi as the main open-source microcontroller.
Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field that refers to the aptitude sets required within the modern, progressed robotized fabricating industry. At the crossing point of mechanics, gadgets, and computing, mechatronics pros make easier, more astute frameworks. Mechatronics can be utilized in fabricating, wellbeing care, space investigation, and in apparatuses that make our lives simpler on a day-to-day premise. The word Mechatronics was first introduced in the year 1969 by a senior engineer at a Japanese company called Yaskawa.
Have you checked out our projects on Mechatronics yet?
Mechatronics Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
3. Robotic Arm
Mechatronics can be used to improve the technical properties meaning to make the machines work faster, cheaper, and more efficient. They help produce simpler and smarter machines to make tasks or missions easier to perform. It contributes to the improvement of unused advances, computerization, great hones within the industry, advancement of forms, items, and frameworks. It too opens the way to specializations in a few imperative areas such as medication, flight, chemistry, and data advances. Hence knowing the theory behind how mechatronics works help us build or improve machines or devices.Learn more about Mechatronics based projects
I would say that robotics is about understanding the control, feedback of sensors, final output, and the processor. Robotics is considered a subset of mechatronics because almost all robots are mechatronics, but not all mechatronics systems are robots.
Some mechatronics courses and programs focus on robotics. Mechatronics is a synergistic combination of mechanical engineering, electronics, and software engineering that studies automation from the perspective of engineering and control of advanced hybrid systems.
Want to develop practical skills on Mechatronics? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
The field of mechatronics shows great promise when there are job opportunities. Areas in which mechatronics knowledge is applied include robotics, telecommunications, mechanical systems, electrical systems, biomedical and automation systems, nanotechnology, metallurgy, and biomechanics. Demand for mechatronics engineers is expected to grow, with 55,790 new jobs expected in 2018. This represents a 5.00% annual increase over the next few years. Professionals with mechatronics engineering skills are highly valued by today's rapidly innovating companies, and salaries reflect this reality.
To guide you with your final year project we, at Skyfi Labs, have created some hand-picked projects for you. These projects are designed to provide you with detailed knowledge of the topic. They provide a futuristic scope that will suit your needs in the future.
Let us give you a brief insight into all the projects that we offer at Skyfi Labs.
1. Animatronic Hand: In this mechatronics online course, we will design an animatronic hand. This Hand imitates human and animal activities. The robot hand design works based on the information received from the gloved hand. The robot's fingers are connected to the servo motor by a wire. Arduino is used to provide the interface between the servo motor and the flexible sensor. The parts used in this project are:
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
2. Robotic Arm: In this mechatronics online course, we will be constructing a robotic arm. It performs simple tasks or functions like picking, sorting, placing, etc. The robotic arm has 3 degrees of freedom and can be controlled via a mobile phone. The Arm will be connected to the mobile through Bluetooth communication and can be controlled by using an app. The parts that will be used in this project are:
3. Biped Walking Robots: In this mechatronics online course, you will learn how to design a biped walking robot. This robot is very similar to a humanoid robot. You will be learning about the basic concepts and construction. The robot senses the environment thinks then acts upon the instructions provided. The results presented in this project highlight how we can continue the first steps towards improving the performance of bipedal robots in motion. The parts we will use in this project are:
4. Hexapod: In this mechatronics online course, you will learn how to build a hexapod. This robot takes its inspiration from an insect. It is a mechanical robot that walks on six legs. The advantage of having six legs is that the robot can move on uneven terrain easily. The robot is connected to the mobile through Bluetooth communication. It can be controlled by using an android application. You will also learn how to do scratch-based block programming modules that make programming the robot easy. The parts we will use in this project are:
5. ROS for engineers:In this mechatronics course, you will learn about ROS. ROS is an open-source operating system for your robot. It helps developers and testers to build and reuse code between multiple robotics applications. The main 2 languages used in ROS are C++ and Python. It is a set of tools, libraries, and rules aimed at simplifying the task of generating complex and powerful robotic movements on different robotic platforms. ROS is very easy and a powerful tool crucial for Robots. The software we will use are:
6. Automation using PLC:In this mechatronics course, you will learn about Industrial automation and how to develop a project using PLC. PLC is an abbreviation for Programmable Logic Controller. These are industrial computers used to control a variety of electromechanical processes intended for use in manufacturing, factories, or other automated environments. The four main components of a PLC include a power supply part, an input / output (I / O) part, a processor part, and a programming part. The robot that will be built in this project is used to pick up and place on to a conveyer belt. This technology is used mainly in industries. The parts we will use in this project are:
If you want guidance with your final year Arduino project, We at Skyfi Labs will provide you with one of the greatest projects along with kits. Our exceptional online course will provide you with the knowledge with all the guidance that you may need while developing your project. If you face any difficulties, our experts are available to clear all your doubts at once.Enroll now!
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies