Kids these days are advanced and cognizant. A lot of information is now available to them through the internet. They are very well familiar with the technologies around them. In this technological era, it is very important to inculcate the right hobbies in your kids. Fascinating applications, fast-moving games, creative websites interest every kid. To ensure that they are not hooked up to this technology, the right guidance is necessary. Parents need to make sure that kids are not getting off track with these technologies. Teaching them how to code is thus, really beneficial to develop their minds and consciousness. After school programs are really beneficial for a kid’s learning. Being fun, they also help kids to implant new hobbies, discover their talents, and explore their horizons. So, teaching coding to kids as an after school activity will not only broaden their minds but also make them ready for the future.
Book a free trial class to learn more about online coding classes for kids
Have you checked out our projects on Robotics for kids yet?
Robotics for kids Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
2. Robotics Explorer (Age 11+)
3. Robotics Champion (Age 14+)
Coding is the future of every sector. It is a very important thing for the development and advancement of a nation. Apart from its popularity in the technological sector, it has many other benefits too. Some of them are mentioned below:
Along with coding, you can also introduce Robotics classes to your child. This is another fun and interesting way for your child to develop their skills not just in coding but also in Robotics too. The classes come with an excellent curriculum that is designed by industry experts. The courses are curated in a manner that your child will grasp concepts instantly. Each of these courses come with fully-equipped Robotics Kits and top trainers. If you want to know more about robotics and the courses available, then here is a list of the best online robotics courses for kids.
Want to develop practical skills on Robotics for kids? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
It is really important to know the fields in which the kids are interested. Some may be interested in robots, some may be interested in games, others may be interested in might have interests in animations and so on. Coding might appear tricky at first. As a result, many kids might just want to give up. So to ensure that the kids are hooked up and give their best to learning, teach them the things that interest them. Start with teaching them to code their favorite game or animation. After that, they will be ready to explore other fields as well.
Note that there are special coding programs for kids. So, enroll them in these programs. They help to interest the kid, develop the required skill according to their age, and make them compete with their peers.
Skyfi Labs helps students develop skills in a hands-on manner through Robotics for kids Online Courses where you learn by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep.
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and
grab the best jobs.
Start Learning Robotics for kids today!
It is really important to choose the best after school coding program for kids. A variety of sources are available online. To make the choice easier for you, below are some of the best after school coding classes for kids:
1. Coding Starter Summer Camp (Age 8+): This is the best course for kids who are just starting with programming. It is designed to suit young kids and interest them. Throughout the course, the kid will do various projects like Greeting Card, Dance party, Painting in scratch, Making a Pegasus, The Fight - animation sequence, Cat runner, and much more. With live interactive online classes with experts, this course is the best to get your young kids into programming.
2. Coding Explorer Summer Camp (Age 11+): This course introduces kids to slightly bigger projects. In the complete guidance of experts, the kids learn and compete with their peers. The activities in this course include Block-based coding, Freddy the cat, Ping- pong game, Monster-killer, Flappy bird, and more. This is a course that will truly interest the kids a lot.
3. Coding Champion Summer Camp (Age 14+): As the name suggests, this is a master course. It teaches complex concepts in a very simple and enjoyable way. It takes the kids from beginner to advanced levels and is very beneficial for the overall programming development of the kids. This will teach the kids to develop the Framework of MIT App Inventor, Text to speech App, Video player App, Messenger App, and many more fascinating things.
We at Skyfi Labs also provide online coding classes for kids in live 1-1 sessions where kids are engaged by teachers who are passionate about teaching for kids.
So, why wait? Enroll now and gift your child a better future!
Join 250,000+ students from 36+ countries & develop practical skills by building projects
Get kits shipped in 24 hours. Build using online tutorials.
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies