Published on 27 Jul 2019. Written by Shaina Mehta
Electronics industry is fast evolving with the latest technological advancements. And it is not going to slow down any soon. Being an engineering student, you should update your electronics knowledge for these latest advancements. And developing electronics projects on the latest technologies is a great way to gain knowledge. Some of the latest electronics projects that you can now build at your home are:
Many students are pursuing electronics and communication, but most lack the knowledge of choosing the right project. Why? What is the reason they are failing to choose the right project? The answer to this question is that they are investing a huge amount of money and time without considering whether the project will add credibility to their resume, whether the specific project will help them in a long run, can they understand and learn it well, are the time and money spent worth. You need to overcome all these hurdles before choosing the right project for you.
To help you overcome this, we had collected and put together a list of latest 2019 electronics project ideas that you can build and gain hands-on experience. Keep reading the article to know more.
There are many fields in which mankind is progressing very fast and one of the most advancing fields is electronics technology. Daily, new technology is being developed in the world. The electronics industry has improved the standard of living of people. Some latest technologies developed in the electronics industry are as follows:
If you are looking for some latest electronics projects, your search ends here because Skyfi Labs is offering many new and advanced projects which will make the learning super easy for you. All the programs are structured according to the demand of the industry. You get to learn about the latest technologies that are related to ECE and there are even some other projects also if you are not from ECE background you can opt for that too.
Here are some of the latest electronics projects:
1. Animatronic Hand: If you always find yourself interested in making something imitating human and animal habits like walking, facial expressions, etc. Then, this electronics project would be the right choice. As the name suggests, you will build an animatronic hand that copies the motion of your hand. By making this electronics project you will learn about the fabrication of flex sensors, design, and working of the servo motors-which acts as actuators. You will also learn Arduino architecture and its programming.
2. Robotic Arm: Robotic Arm performs various tasks like turning, sorting, placing, picking, etc. It can operate with 3 degrees of freedom that you can control using your mobile. This robotic arm can be connected to mobile through bluetooth and it can be controlled by an android app. By building this electronics project you will learn bluetooth communication, Arduino Architecture and programming and working of servo motors.
3. Home automation using IoT: Home Automation is largely impacted by IoT. Soon, every light and room will be controlled by computers. You will build a system in this course which will automate various appliances of your home. You can automate everything at your home using an android app that will control the switching ON /OFF button of TV, AC, etc. In this course, you will learn IoT concepts, applications, and bluetooth communication. You can even store and analyze the data about the usage of home appliances.
4. Access control with RFID: RFID cards are used to capture the information on the card and then take an action like opening gates, marking attendance, etc. This system is mostly used in Offices to open gates by punching cards. In this course, you will learn about the access control with RFID framework, Arduino Architecture and its programming, RFID devices working and applications.
5. Biometric Authentication: This feature is commonly used in almost all the android devices. From offices to android mobile phone and even for classroom attendance, biometric devices are used. You will build one such electronics project where user can first register his fingerprint and can open the door using biometric authentication. Here in this course, you will practically work with biometric sensors, storing biometric patterns, LCD, and Arduino. You will also learn about Biometric readers -working and application.
6. Weather monitoring system using IoT: In this electronics project, you will make an electronic device that detects the temperature change and sends the updates to the user through email or SMS.
For most of the electronics projects, you can either use Arduino or Raspberry Pi. For Arduino board, you can use Arduino programming but incorporating a Wi-Fi module to Arduino is necessary as it transforms it to an IoT device. For Raspberry Pi, you need to learn Python Programming. For sensing temperature, you can integrate DHT sensor to the board to send data via email or SMS. DHT sensor detects the humidity and temperature of the surrounding.
7. GPS & GSM based Tracker Device: From tracking your taxi to exploring maps, all these uses GPS technology to point the exact location. In this electronics project, you will build a device that tracks the location of the vehicle and send the updates to the user through SMS or email. This electronics project has three components,
8. Voice Controlled Robot: In this electronics project you will develop a robot that can be controlled over voice commands. A Bluetooth module is used to receive the given commands. For this Arduino micro-controller is used to program the robot to work as per the instructions. Voice command is given using an android application.
9. Biped Walking Robot: In this electronics project you will develop a walking robot that resembles the human locomotion. Servo motor is used as actuators. Arduino microcontroller is used to control the servo motors. The robot is programmed as per the required motion.
10. CNC Machine using Arduino: Computer Numerical Control is the method of subtractive manufacturing using numerical codes. In this electronics project, you will build a 3 axis CNC machine using Arduino to perform the milling, drilling and cutting functions. Stepper motors are used to achieve the motion in all the three axes.
Hope you got some good information on latest 2019 electronics project ideas.
If you are very interested in electronics project and want to develop the skills on it, we at Skyfi Labs are there to help you. Enroll now for the latest electronics projects, and even many other interesting projects. you are just a click away to grab the opportunity of building a high-tech system at your own home.
Still stuck with some questions? Comment below and we will get back to you in a gist.
Kits shipped in 24 hours. Build using online tutorials