Electrical engineering is a field that requires extensive research work and practical knowledge along with good hands-on projects. These are the three most important requirement for having a successful career in electrical engineering. Thus, the following blog is a boon to students who show a keen interest in gaining expertise in such field and want to clarify their existing doubts related to electrical projects and good electrical kits. The article emphasizes more on electrical kits and how to know if it is a good electrical kit or not, different electrical kits available in the market. The hotspots for buying these kits and the best projects for electrical students are also mentioned.
Have you checked out our projects on Electrical yet?
Electrical Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
2. Smart Energy Meter using GSM
3. Solar & Smart Energy Systems
8. Smart Traffic Lighting System
With many electrical aspirants, looking forward to having the relevant skills for improving their resume and acquiring proficiency, the demand for good courses that are affordable and provides a sound electrical knowledge has increased. But choosing wisely with appropriate information is very much necessary to avoid any discrepancies. Below are mentioned some really helpful tips that will help you guide through it:
1. Kit quality: The electrical components involve a lot of wires and boards and other fragile components as well. It should be checked that these components are not damaged or have any technical glitches. Also, the company issuing these parts should be up to the mark or provide with a warranty.
2. Kits and courses should be fruitful: The kits along with course must issue a certificate or a proof of completion that you may attach to your profile.
3. Scope in future: Before starting off with a new project or a skill, check if it has a future or not. If it is certain to have a good scope in the future, then the project proves beneficial.
4. Reusability: Check if the kits can be reused for building some other projects.Check about electrical projects
It is obvious that different projects have different kit requirements. Some of the electrical kit components include:
Want to develop practical skills on Electrical? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
And the list is endless…Check about electrical project kits
As mentioned earlier, go for kits that can be reused. This provides a comprehensive environment to perform the desired task.
Skyfi Labs helps students develop skills in a hands-on manner through Electrical Online Courses where you learn by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep.
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and
grab the best jobs.
Start Learning Electrical today!
There are many online websites where these electrical kits can be bought and used. Some of them include:
Note: Always before buying the kits check for the feedback and reviews of the companies that offer electrical project kits. And also, we suggest you enroll in an electrical project-based course where you can learn by building projects. Buying only the kits, will not help you in learning the entire concepts.Learn more about electrical project kits
Before buying any kit, it is more important to decide upon a good electrical project which not only adds to your resume but even benefits the society even on a small level. For instance, Skyfi Labs has developed some online project-based course by which you can learn and build innovative electrical projects at your own pace. Some of the best electrical project ideas are listed below. So, have a look.
1. Home automation system using IoT: In this electrical project, you will learn to build an electrical device that can be used to control all the home appliances using Bluetooth technology. The project you develop can be used to switch ON/OFF the devices by giving commands using an Android App installed on a mobile phone. You will be able to store and analyze the data about the usage of home appliances.
2. Smart Energy meter using GSM: If you are interested in learning about energy-efficient systems technology, then this smart energy meter project is a must! In this electrical project, you will develop a smart energy meter system using GSM technology that can send you updates about the energy consumption for a particular interval of time. You will be using an Arduino development board as a processing unit.
3. Solar and Smart energy systems: In this electrical project, you will learn to develop two energy-efficient projects. First, you will develop a solar battery charger device with solar panels and then build a smart traffic control prototype which can automatically control the traffic signal based on the vehicle intensity on road. You can also use the solar charger to power up the traffic system.
4. Automatic Solar Tracker: In this electrical project you will develop an automatic solar tracker system that can orient itself in the direction where the maximum intensity of the sunlight can be captured. You will be using an Arduino development board as a processing unit.
5. PCB Manufacturing: In this electrical project, you will learn and understand the process of making Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) from scratch! You’ll make a PCB prototype to function as a clap circuit - the system detects clap sound to power an LED bulb.
6. Smart Calling Bell: In this electrical project, you will use a piezoelectric sensor that uses piezoelectric effect to measure the force or pressure exerted on the sensor. It generates electrical signals based on the intensity of pressure or force. Arduino board process the signals and turn ON/OFF the calling bell.
7. Wireless Power transmission: Ever imagined how wireless charging works? In this electrical project, you will get to know how it works. As part of this project, you will develop an electrical device that transfers the power without wires. A High-frequency transformer, Transmitter and Receiver coil, diode and voltage regulator is used for building the electrical device.
8. Gas Leakage Detector: In this electrical project you will develop an electrical device that senses the Gas leakage. MQ3 sensor is used to detect the LPG gas, it has a potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity. Arduino microcontroller process the sensor values and turn ON/OFF the buzzer. You can also integrate this system with the GSM module to send an SMS notification to your mobile.
9. Fire detection system: In this electrical project you will develop a device that detects the fire and triggers the alarm as well as sends SMS also. This system can be implemented in apartments and companies so that everyone gets the notification in case of fire. A fire detection sensor, Arduino microcontroller board, and GSM module are used in this project.
Hope you got some good information about electrical project kits from this article.
If you are still interested in buying electrical project kits. At Skyfi Labs, we not only provide students with the best mentorship and guidance but also provide them with good electrical kits, avoiding any sort of fuss and confusion regarding them, that are directly shipped to your home at a very reasonable price. This makes it more affordable and worth it.Explore all electrical projects
Do let us know, what you think is the best electrical project kit for engineering students by commenting below.
Join 250,000+ students from 36+ countries & develop practical skills by building projects
Get kits shipped in 24 hours. Build using online tutorials.
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies