In this article, we will be learning about the different projects that can be developed by BE students who are Robotics enthusiasts. Robotics technology influences every aspect of our work and home appliances. Robotics has the potential to transform our lives and our work practices, raise efficiency and safety levels. The rapid progress of Robotics technology over the past few decades has made our lives easier.
Robotics is a branch of engineering and science that deals with the applications of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering and computer science, and so on. The process workflow consists of developing an idea, design creation, construction, controlling processes, feedback, and information processing. The earliest robots were created in the early 1950s by George C. Devol. The Importance of Robotics in our daily life has grown in the past 70 years. Many of the robots made today are used to do repetitive actions as well as some of the jobs that are considered too critical for humans. They help make the job easier and hassle-free.
Have you checked out our projects on Arduino yet?
Arduino Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
2. 3D Printer
10. Robotic Arm
14. Swarm Robotics
16. Mobile Robotics
Robotics opens up an abundance of opportunities for both entrepreneurs and engineers. The scope of Robotics is vast around the world. Robots have made human work more efficient and safer. The need for Engineers who possess robotic skills has increased drastically. The application of Robotics is present in Industrial applications, domestic robots, medical and healthcare, military applications, and many more. There are many opportunities in research and experimental areas.
Want to develop practical skills on Arduino? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
To guide you with your final year project we, at Skyfi Labs, have created some hand-picked projects for you. These projects are designed to provide you detailed knowledge of the topic. They provide a futuristic scope that will suit your needs in the future.
Let us give you a brief insight into all the projects that we offer at Skyfi Labs.
1. Fire Fighting Robot: In this BE project, Fire Fighting Robots deals with a robot that detects nearby fires with the help of IR sensors and extinguish it. We use an Arduino Uno as the open-source microcontroller board along with 3 IR sensors and a fan that works with a DC motor.Learn more about this project
2. Swarm Robotics: The basic definition of swarm intelligence is when a group of robots collectively coordinate using decentralized control and self-organise to solve a problem. This is done in the absence of human intervention or assistance. Everything we see in swarm robots are mainly inspired from bacteria or a society of insects that can perform tasks that are beyond the capabilities of the individual. In this BE project we use a master and a slave robot. The master robot is integrated with 2 IR sensors and the slave robot follows the master.Check details of the Swarm Robotics project
Skyfi Labs helps students develop skills in a hands-on manner through Arduino Online Courses where you learn by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep.
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and
grab the best jobs.
Start Learning Arduino today!
3. Sixth Sense Robot: The Sixth Sense technology uses many image processing techniques. In this BE project we develop a code in Python using the open vision technology. We program it in such a way that our cameras detect the desired colour and shape and the robot moves based on the movement we make on the camera.Check details of the Sixth Sense Robot project
4. Animatronic Hand: Animatronic hand is the design of the robotic hand that works based on the information that are received from the glove hand. The robotic hand is connected via strings to the servomotor. In this BE project we design an Animatronic hand which works with an Arduino Uno, flex sensor and servomotors. This technology can be used for situations where a human arm is not safe or to perform a task with very high accuracy.Check details of the Animatronic Hand
5. Hexapod: A hexapod robot is a mechanical structure that strolls on six legs. Since it has 6 legs it has a plethora of advantages. It is basically used for precision positioning and alignment of loads in all six degrees of freedom, three linear axes, and three rotational axes. They can easily get equilibrium while moving. Due to its six legs the golem or robot will move in many various forms of terrain. In this BE project we design a Hexapod using an Arduino (which is used for processing information), Servomotors (which act as the actuators) and Bluetooth module (which enables communication with your phone).Learn more about this project
If you want guidance with your final year Arduino project, We at Skyfi Labs will provide you with one of the greatest projects along with kits. Our exceptional online course will provide you the knowledge with all the guidance that you may need while developing your project. If you face any difficulties, our experts are available to clear all your doubts at once.Enroll now!
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies