Gone are the days when we used to sit and ponder over for hours for little things. Be it any field, career, technical or social, we used to struggle for every little penny. But, today, this great achievement of sitting at home while being able to monitor what is going outside your domain or to be able to work has induced a lot of welcoming opportunities for youth. We can learn new things simply, just by a click. In online you will find a lot of amazing stuff that will help you in the long run.
Have you checked out our projects on Arduino yet?
Arduino Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
2. 3D Printer
10. Robotic Arm
14. Swarm Robotics
16. Mobile Robotics
To brief you about such things, this article brings you just another outstanding platform where you (engineering students) can find some of the top final year projects using Arduino.
As you will scroll further, you will get to know how important these projects are?
For many of us who don’t know and are not familiar with technical terms, in simple words Arduino is open-source, a huge platform that lets you integrate hardware components with software without aiming for any kind of profit. With the help of the Arduino board, you can create some outstanding technologies that the world today demands. Some complicated technologies like remote sensing, smart sensing and robotics find extensive use of Arduino.
Arduino is really easy to learn as it just operates on very simple programming languages like C and C++. A great tool for beginners who find their interests in robotics, IoT, Embedded systems, etc. Arduino is user-friendly as well as cost-effective also.
Want to develop practical skills on Arduino? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
With the growing use of Arduino in various fields, it is becoming even more popular day by day. For those engineering students who are looking for some really strong projects in their final year, their search ends here. Arduino project is a very good option since it provides a base for your future learning about other related technologies. To talk more about its applications, Arduino finds great use in home automation, smart sensing, artificial intelligence, robotics, brain science and cognition, machine learning, fingerprint scanning, weather monitoring system, etc.
Not only having secured its position among engineers but also among other artists, architects, musicians, enthusiasts, and other professionals. Arduino has emerged as a successful software tool. This shows the exponential growth of Arduino in today’s world.Discover more about Arduino
Arduino is open-source hardware, and simultaneously, an extremely user-friendly tool, thus letting the users derive their own different versions of the Arduino board as per their choice. Arduino Uno (R3), Lilypad Arduino and Red Board are some really good Arduino boards developed so far.
Having now known about some exciting facts about Arduino and its rising use, it becomes way important to associate ourselves with the Arduino projects since joining such projects enhances your knowledge in greater depth.Learn more about Arduino projects
Now, have a look at the detailed explanation of the above-mentioned projects.
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
1. Biped walking robot: Get to know about the working of a robot, by learning about the data being fed into the robot, how the data gets processed and how the robot then makes a move. Explore many other amazing facts about this field of robotics and stand apart from others. As part of this Arduino project, you will learn about robot’s locomotion, working of servo motors, Arduino architecture, and programming, etc.Learn more about Biped walking robot
2. Mobile Robotics: Building a robot that can be controlled by your smartphone doesn’t make you thrilled about learning Arduino? Well, to know more, be a part of this project where you will learn how to build a mobile controlled robot using Dual Tone Multiple Frequency. Making use of these DTMF signals that send instructions to the robot from your mobile, Mobile Robotics is really worth learning.Learn more about Mobile robotics
3. Smart Irrigation System: This Arduino project helps you to develop a device that detects the change in the moisture level of the soil and also further controls the flow of water accordingly. You will get to work with a soil moisture sensor and an Arduino board.Learn more about smart irrigation system
4. Hexapod: This Arduino project helps you to build your own personal Hexapod Robot that can be controlled via Bluetooth. You will also learn about Robot’s locomotion, working of servo motors, wireless actuation of legged robots, the crawling strategy of hexapods and much more while building this project.Learn more about Hexapod
5. Animatronic Hand: This Arduino project helps you to build an energy-efficient device that helps you track energy usage and send it via SMS periodically. Through this project, you will get an opportunity to learn about GSM technology, Arduino architecture and electrical loads and measurement.Learn more about Animatronic hand
6. CNC Machine using Arduino: An exciting opportunity that lets you build your CNC machine capable of performing operations like drilling, milling, and cutting. Learning about stepper motors, Arduino Board, G Codes, CNC calibration, and programming will be a part of this project.Learn more about CNC machine
7. 3D Printer: Starting from the very scratch to build a 3D printer is really an interesting idea. With the help of this project, you will be able to print your own objects and use them for building other projects too. As part of this project, you will learn about additive manufacturing, RAMPS board, and SMPS & Motor Driver.Learn more about 3D printer
Apart from these projects, there are a couple of different projects that you can allude to:
What benefits can you expect from these projects?
Besides a great learning experience, these projects have several other attractive benefits to offer:
How can Skyfi Labs help you?
Here at Skyfi Labs, you get a wonderful opportunity to develop your minds by having a closer look at each detail involved. You can always interact with our experts in case of any doubt and learn the new concepts that go into designing of any technology. With our expert guidance and advice, you are surely going to enjoy learning such projects. To ensure its learner’s proper ease of learning, Skyfi Labs offer some mind-blowing project ideas that you can build it as a final year project.Enroll Now!
Hope this article gets of some use to you.
If you still have some queries, leave it as a comment below, our expert will get back to you shortly.
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies