How to Develop ATM Interface using JAVA?
Web Development project ideas are popular in engineering students. As it is an only software-based project so no ope required additional hardware kits which are bit costly. Web applications are simple to understand but little difficult and complex to implement. But no need to worry, Skyfi Labs always help you to learn more and more technologies. We explain the tutorials step by step so beginner also can understand it very easily.
So this project is all about how to create an ATM interface. It can display all the functionalities that an actual ATM display does. To use into the system user need to enter a unique pin. If the user will enter the correct pin then only can see all other option. After entering the correct credentials, user can see their bank details like account balance, transaction, withdraw amount, deposit amount and Quit options. It mainly consists of 4-5 classes. This project is specially suitable for the second year and third-year students.
Latest projects on Web Development
Want to develop practical skills on Web Development? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
- Here we are using Eclipse IDE for the Project Implementation.
- Initially create three classes I.e. User.java, Account. Java, Transaction.java. We have to code simultaneously in these three classes.
- Create string for firstName, lastName, uId and byte datatype for the pin with ArrayList Account in the User class. It is for the 1st page of the application login. Along with this, declare the name of bank, balance and User holder with ArrayList transaction in the Account class. Provide the same process for the transaction details in transaction class and link it back to Account class.
- After that jump to User class, in this create constructor user() to set the user’s name. You can use MessageDigest package to store the pin, so import requires packages for so. Create an object for MessageDigest. If got an exception then handle it by using try and catch blocks. In this step, you can create your own account.
- Then create a constructor called Account in Account class. It will contain the account holder name which will be added to the appropriate holder list. Then create the main method in user.java which adds and user account
- Now create transaction constructor which can handle the transaction amounts and inAccount amounts with transaction date.
- Create Bank class for the checking of the account details like userName with account details. It contains the authentication code for the user. If the pin inserted is equal to saved pin and matches to the holder name then you can use the account with user authentication.
- This class also contains the operations for the amount available in the account and all other as mentioned above.
- Create ATM class for the interface. Here you have to add user details like first name, last name and pin.
- You can use simple HTML syntax for creating such an interface.
- You have to give options like Account Details, Transactions, Withdraw and Deposit for easy navigation. You can use switch statements for such an idea.
- Never forget to integrate all pages with each other. You can deposit and withdraw the amount with simple arithmetic operations and can display them with display() function.
- After the use, you can select Quit option which will help to directly log out through the web app.
So this is the simple skeleton of the ATM interface project. It does not contain source code but has essential steps for the implementation of the project. Follow some web development tutorials for more details, We also provide Web Development courses for better clarification.
Benefits of the project
Java Concept practice
Handling of many classes
Practice on actual IDE
Did you know
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
Kit required to develop How to Develop ATM Interface using JAVA?:
Technologies you will learn by working on How to Develop ATM Interface using JAVA?:
ATM Interface using JAVA