Arduino is a programmable microcontroller. It is simple and easy to use. Widely used for implementing various projects. Arduino is customizable and hence supports building a large number of projects. It requires the minimum coding experience and possesses a cheap electronic component.
This open-source platform is used as the brain behind many projects, from basic to complex programming. It has taken the shape of a huge platform with the contributions of the users worldwide.
Have you checked out our projects on Arduino yet?
Arduino Kit will be shipped to you and you can build using tutorials. You can start with a free demo today!
2. 3D Printer
10. Robotic Arm
14. Swarm Robotics
16. Mobile Robotics
Arduino is stated as the key tool to learn new things. Let us take a look at why you should go for Arduino over another platform. Listed below are the reasons why you should go for Arduino:
Want to develop practical skills on Arduino? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
As for the software, it is published as an open-source tool where the language can be expanded through C++ libraries.
A computer is an embedded system which is embedded in a larger machine or device programmed to perform tasks in an automated manner. The actual embedded systems use microcontrollers which is basically a small computer put inside a chip. This can further be used to communicate like analog to digital converters. It is an interdisciplinary area which involves programming of microcontrollers for example instruments, phones, consumer appliances, etc.
Arduino, on the other hand, is a small board with ATMega series of microcontrollers. It is basically a minute part of the embedded system which is just another microcontroller. Arduino can easily be referred to a drop of water in the vast ocean of the embedded system. To build prototypes of embedded system fast, Arduino can be used.Learn more about Arduino based projects
A final year project is a project that final year engineering students need to complete. Scoring good marks in this project is important for your career in the future. It helps engineering students get a better understanding of their course of expertise.
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
Gaining good marks in your project relies on how you present the project and how well you have researched on your topic. It is also important to select a good project. Following are some points that will help you make your final year project in an organized manner:
Also selecting a project that matches the skills of the entire will help you build a better project.
To guide you with your final year project we, at Skyfi Labs, have created some hand-picked projects for you. These projects are designed to provide you detailed knowledge of the topic. They provide a futuristic scope that will suit your needs in the future.
Let us give you a brief insight into all the projects that we offer at Skyfi Labs.
1. Animatronic Hand: It is an interesting project where you will learn to build and operate robots that imitate human and animal activities. It has a futuristic scope that will enhance the quality of your project. Along with Arduino architecture and programming, you will also learn the design and fabrication of flex sensors and working of servo motors.Learn more about this project
2. Robotic Arm: Something that you have only seen in movies is something that you can build now. This innovative Arduino project teaches you to make a robot that can perform various tasks like picking, sorting, turning, etc. You will be taught Bluetooth communication, Arduino architecture and working of servo motor in this project.Check details of the Robotic Arm project
3. Biped Walking Robots: This Arduino project has a high futuristic scope where you will learn how to make humanoid robots. As part of this project, you will also learn about working of servo motors, robot’s locomotion, Arduino architecture and programming, etc.Check details of the Biped Walking Robot project
4. Sixth Sense Robot: This Arduino project will give you an opportunity to work with one of the greatest industrial tool-robots. This course will teach you Python programming and computer vision. You will also learn about the workings of DC motors and motor driver circuit.Check details of the sixth sense robot
5. Fire Fighting Robot: Making robots to fight fire is what our future should like. This course teaches students to use DC fan to put off fire with the help of digital IR sensor. You will also learn the use of the vision-guided system.Check details of the firefighting robot
6. Hexapod: A hexapod is a kind of robot that moves on 6 legs, like an insect. This course will teach you to build your own hexapod robot with the strategy of how a hexapod crawls. Robot locomotion is an addition to all the things that you will get to learn in this course.Learn more about this project
7. Health Monitoring Wearable: Recently joining the latest trend of fitness is health monitoring devices that monitor pulse, steps, location, sleep, etc. This innovative course teaches you the workings and application of pulse sensor.Learn more about this project
8. Persistence of Vision: This course teaches you the dynamics of display systems technology. This is an interesting project that works with LEDs to give a magical touch to your Arduino project. You will learn the working and application of DC motors as well.Check project details
9. Maze Solver Robot: This project creates a technology that enables you to create a robot that can work its way out of a maze. It uses infra-red optical sensors to detects blockages and actuates accordingly its way around.Check details of the maze solver robot
10. Smart Irrigation System: This Arduino project helps you to understand how IoT contributes to important domains of our lives like irrigation and agriculture. You will learn the calibration of sensors and also the development of Virtuino app in this course.View more about smart irrigation system using IoT
11. Swarm Robotics: This Arduino project enables you to learn how two robots can communicate with each other. It offers massive scope for the future as you learn about robot locomotion, swarm communication and more.Check project details
12. Bluetooth Robotics Project: This Arduino project helps you to learn how you can control a robot through Bluetooth. In this Arduino project, you will also learn Bluetooth communication and how robotic system works along with Arduino programming.Check details of Bluetooth robotics project
13. Wi-Fi controlled robot: Wi-Fi has enabled us to control a number of devices, robots are also one of them. Through the networking concepts and ways of wireless communication taught in this project, you will figure out how to control a robot through Wi-Fi.Check project details
14. GPS and GSM based Tracker: GPS and GSM are two important technologies which have taken over the world. In this Arduino project along with Arduino architecture, you will also learn to integrate GPS and GSM practically.Check project details
15. Biometric Authentication: In the modern world, biometric authentication is gaining popularity for various purpose of security. This Arduino project will teach you to build a biometric reader and also the programming and architecture of Arduino.Check project details
16. Automated Street Lighting: To curb electricity consumption in our modern world, IoT contributes various projects to society. This Arduino project will give you a view of the various concepts of IoT and teach you about interfacing and calibrating sensors.View more about automated street lighting using IoT
17. Smart Water Monitoring: This IoT based Arduino project is a stepping stone towards the future. This project will give you hands-on experience with flow sensors. It also records and analyses the flow of water through a pipe.View more about Smart water monitoring using IoT
18. Gesture-Based Robotics: This innovative project creates a link between humans and machines where the robot acts according to the information provided to it through gestures. It can be done through simple gestures with the help of the accelerometer sensor. As part of this project, you will learn to calibrate the sensor, robot’s locomotion, etc.Check details of the gesture controlled robot
19. CNC Machine using Arduino: This Arduino project gives you a glance into the industrial world and teaches you how to build a CNC machine. With the application of G codes and Arduino interfacing, you will learn to perform operations like cutting, drilling, and milling.Learn more about CNC Machine
20. Home Automation system using IoT: In this IoT based Arduino project, you will learn the special ways in which you can turn your entire home into a system that you can operate through your phone. This project uses Bluetooth technology and teaches you the concepts of IoT and Arduino.View more about home automation system using IoT
21. Sensor Guided Robotics: Robots are the future. This Arduino project teaches you how to develop a sensor guided robot. You will learn about the concepts of phototrophic and photophobic. IR sensor, Arduino UNO board, and DC motor are used to develop the Robot.Check details of the sensor guided robotics project
22. Smart Energy Meter using GSM: This GSM based Arduino project enables you to record the energy consumed. It uses GSM technology that will keep you updated about the amount of energy consumed. You will also learn about electrical loads and measures in this project.Check details of the sensor guided robotics project
23. Automatic Solar Tracker: A new type of device to generate solar power is widely used by people these days. In this Arduino project, you will learn about photoresistors in electronic systems and the workings of the solar energy system.Check project details
24. 3D Printer: This discovery has taken the world by storm and has a big futuristic scope. In this Arduino project, you will learn to print 3D objects that you can also use it to build your own project. In addition to Arduino programming, you will learn about RAMPS Board, SMPS and Motor Driver, also Additive manufacturing.Learn more about 3D printer
If you want guidance with your final year Arduino project, We at Skyfi Labs will provide you with one of the greatest projects along with kits. Our exceptional online course will provide you the knowledge with all the guidance that you may need while developing your project. If you face any difficulties, our experts are available to clear all your doubts at once.Enroll now!
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies