Collision Avoidance Robot
Nowadays the robot technology is trending ,invention occurs, students are taking more interest on robotics field.This project is based on the collision avoidance robot using arduino board with ultrasonic.
Looking to build project on Sensor Guided Robotics?:
Skyfi Labs gives you the easiest way to learn and build this project.
- Sensor Guided Robotics Kit will be shipped to you (anywhere in the world!)
- Use high quality videos to understand concepts and build the project
- Get 1 to 1 expert assistance from Skyfi Labs engineers while doing the project
- Earn a smart certificate on finishing the project
You can start for free and pay only if you like it!
Robot has so many types such controls manual,full automated.These robot is full automated so it follows its command if any obstacle is front it checks for the direction to continues is process.
The arduino board is used for the control unit.
- Arduino: The digital and analog input/output pins equipped in this board can be interfaced to various expansion boards and other circuits. Serial communication interface is a feature in this board, including USB which will be used to load the programs from computer.
- L293D: The L293D are quadruple high-current half drivers. It is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of upto 600-MA at voltage ranging from 4.5V to 36V. It is mainly used to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, dc and bipolar stepping motors. On the L293D, external high-speed output clamp diodes should be used for inductive transient suppression.
- DC Motor: This is an electric machines which converts electrical energy to mechanical energy. This is the most commonly used motor for the actuation of robots.
- Ultrasonic Sensor: The trigger signal for starting the transmiision is given so the triggered is applied in high time,the signnal is transmitted and the echo is picked by the echo receiver and consist of 40KHz oscillator from there itself generates the pulses.
- Stepper Motor:A stepper motor is a brushless and synchronous motor,which divides the complete rotation into number of steps.Each stepper motor will have some fixed step angle and motor rotates at this angle.Stepper motor is widely used in industrial,medicals,consumer electronics application.
Did you know
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
Project Brief: When there is no obstacle in front of the robot means the robo goes in forward direction otherwise obstacle in front means the servo motor rotates to an angle it checks the there is no obstacle it moves on that direction so the process will continues the L293D controls the rotation and the direction of the wheels of robot.
- Fix the wheels to the DC Motor to the wooden Chassis
- Connect the motor connection to the L293D motor drive
- Place the servo motor on the wooden chassis
- Fix the ultrasonic sensor on the servo motor shaft surface
- Connect the VCC,GND,Signal pins to the Arduino Uno Board
- Take the Ultrasonic sensor pins Connect VCC,GND,TRIG,ECHO pin to the Arduino board
- Arduino IDE: You will be needing Arduino IDE software to write and upload the programming logic onto the Arduino Uno board
- Programming language: C++ language
Latest projects on Robotics
Want to develop practical skills on Robotics? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
Kit required to develop Collision Avoidance Robot:
Technologies you will learn by working on Collision Avoidance Robot:
Collision Avoidance Robot