Robotic arm in construction
The technology is advancing day by day due to the continuous growth in the country’s development
Looking to build project on Robotic Arm?:
Skyfi Labs gives you the easiest way to learn and build this project.
- Robotic Arm Kit will be shipped to you (anywhere in the world!)
- Use high quality videos to understand concepts and build the project
- Get 1 to 1 expert assistance from Skyfi Labs engineers while doing the project
- Earn a smart certificate on finishing the project
You can start for free and pay only if you like it!
Many technologies have been developed which directly benefits the work in construction. Some of the technologies that affect technologies are modern building materials, advanced methods, etc.
Now the recent development is done in the field of robotics and the field of IoT can be directly implemented in the construction industry.
In this current project, we will be seeing the various applications of a robotic arm in the field of construction.
Robotic arm: It is a programmed mechanical arm which can perform various activities similar to the human arm and can even perform advanced technologies without any human interference.
Steps to build a robotic arm
- Collect various items like servo motors, wires, Arduino boards, etc.
- The next step is to plan the body and build it
- The next step is planning of robotic claw and building it
- Now after building the model, understand it by testing it with programs
- Next plan the important component which is the brain using Arduino circuit
- Now program the robotic arm and test it for various procedures like the lifting of items, etc.
Did you know
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
- The major application of robotic arm is that it can reduce the number of labors by a considerable amount
- The cost of planning the project gets reduced consistently
- The time of construction can also be reduced by using a robotic arm
- The safety factors in the construction can be increased when a robotic arm is used in construction
- The precision of the work can be highly increased
- The activity of production can be improved and which helps in the early growth of the project
- The work which is done by these robotic arms are very fast and very efficient
- The advantage of a robotic arm is that the factory conditions can be changed effectively
- Robotic arm is to be monitored continuously.
- They are neither creative nor innovative
- It requires expertise labor for their operation
- The initial cost of construction is very high
- The disadvantage is that there is a chance of program failure that might lead to loss
From the above project, it can be concluded that the usage of a robotic arm needs to be developed for easy use.
Latest projects on Robotics
Want to develop practical skills on Robotics? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
Kit required to develop Robotic arm in construction:
Technologies you will learn by working on Robotic arm in construction:
Robotic arm in construction