Soon after the end of your exams this winter, many of the students would get bothered with the question “Where to do the Winter training?”. Here is a perfect solution for all engineering students. Enroll in Skyfi Labs winter training programs and learn to develop amazing projects. So, whether willing to do the winter training as your college requirements or wanting to learn to develop some cool stuff you have just landed on the right page.
In this article, you will get to know why the experience of learning from Skyfi is so amazing. While there are many companies, industries and firms offering to provide winter training, but one should be very secretive about the field in which you want to develop your skillset. One should be very careful and take into account some points into consideration before enrolling in any firm. Some of them are:
Doing industrial visits, help students get an idea of how everything is working. But they still lack the hands-on experience. For learning any new technology, Skyfi Labs not only provides you the platform. But also, the materials and various components related to the project in which you enroll.
Have you checked out our Summer training programs for engineering students?
Get hands-on experience on latest technologies.
8. CPM and BIM
In order to compete in the rat race and also stand unique among all the engineers, practical knowledge is as necessary as the theoretical knowledge of any concept. Being an engineering student, you must be acquainted with the latest technologies, its origin, its working, and applications. All this knowledge will ultimately help you to fetch a decent job with your enhanced skill set. Most of the companies look for these attributes while hiring. The more practically applied knowledge you gain, the more are the chances of your selection in your desired firm. With Skyfi Labs winter training you no longer have to create your emphasis, your skillset and projects would speak for you.
Joining the winter program would help students to make the most of their free time in a technical manner. You will also learn about the various methodologies. You can take up winter training a part of your fun activity if you are a tech lover. Without the hectic schedules of colleges and coaching, you will be able to utilize your theoretical concepts to build practical skills. Enrolling in the winter training will help you explore more options. This will also help you to better know where your tech interests lie. The training programs offer various fields to explore from IoT to Robotics to Mechatronics to Embedded. You name it we have it.
Many students are in this dilemma of whether joining a training program is worth it or not. Just see it the other way, staying at home wasting your time won't help you in the long run. Our training programs provide you the opportunity to make the most of your free time. You can join as an individual or in a group with friends and learn the latest technologies. Even you can lead a project and get the project to be taught at your colleges by our trainers. Being involved in such activities help you to stand out from the crowd. And you never know when a marvelous idea hit you?
Joining any of our programs you would no longer have to worry about the content from where to learn and also not about the instruments and various components required. Everything is provided in one place making things easier for you. Not only trainers you also interact with other students from different colleges and build a healthy learning competitive atmosphere. You get to know different ideas, backgrounds, skills, and levels of experience.
After the completion of the training program, Skyfi Labs also provides you a certificate of completion and certificate of appreciation in some cases of extraordinary work.
Want to develop practical skills on innovative technologies? Checkout our Summer training programs and start learning
1. Winter Training Program in Robotics: Learn to develop 7 robots in 6 days 5-6 hours of fun and interactive sessions. You will get to learn from basic to advanced levels of robotics in this winter training program. This training program will guide you through simple to complex concepts of robotics. You will also learn the working of motors, sensors, and microcontrollers. During this training program you will learn to design and develop the following Robotics projects: Line Follower Robot; Obstacle Avoider & Obstacle Follower Robot, Phototropic & Photophobic Robot, Mobile Robot, Gesture-Based Robot, Swarm Robot, and Maze Solver Robot, this is the best option available for engineering students looking for winter training. All the required components would be provided during the program to participants.
2. Winter Training in Mechatronics: In this winter training program you can choose any available programs. You will learn all the concepts of mechatronics. You will also get to know the working of the electronic circuit and its various applications. You will get a chance to develop multiple projects unlike other training programs offered elsewhere, which will help you get more exposure. The options available are Biped Walking Robot, Animatronic Hand, Hexapod Bluetooth Controlled, Robotic Arm.
3. Winter Training in Computer vision: In this winter training program you can choose among the following and pick up any 3 as your projects. The options available are Computer Vision-Based Text Scanner, Computer Vision-Based Mouse, Computer Vision-Based Smart Selfie, Surveillance Robot, Sixth Sense Robot, Surveillance Camera using IoT. This training program will be extremely helpful if you are a CSE or ECE engineering student.
4. Winter Training in Embedded systems: This winter training program provides you immense options to choose from. All the instruments and components required for building the project that you choose would be provided. The following are the fields that you will be trained during this winter training program:
5. Winter Training Program in Automobile: Learn to dismantle, assemble and develop an automobile with fun and interactive 5 hours daily sessions. This program will help you develop an automobile yourself. Going from basic to advance you will learn every small detail about automobile engineering. All the instruments and components will be provided by us. You will learn to work with a 150 cc IC engine and get hands-on experience in building an RC car. In addition, you will learn transmission, suspension, Advanced Ignition, Braking, and Exhaust systems. Also, you will get a certificate of completion.
6. Winter Training Program in Aeromodelling and Drones: UAV(Drones) are going to be the future technology. Drones find application in almost every field from surveillance to transportation. In this winter training program, you will learn the concepts behind aeromodelling and you will develop a fixed-wing (RC Aircraft) and a Rotor-wing (Quadcopter) from scratch.
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
7. Winter Training in Civil Engineering: Day by Day the number of buildings is increasing this shows that there will be a huge demand for skilled civil engineers in upcoming days. This winter training program helps you to gain the skills that will be helpful for you in the long run. During this training program you will get trained on the following topics:
8. Winter Training in IoT: Due to the advancement and easy accessibility of electronics and mobile gadgets, nowadays all the devices(things) are connected to each other. Learning this technology will be an added advantage for your future as well as academics. During this winter training program, you will learn and build 3 different IoT projects with 100% output.
Apart from these programs, you can also refer to the following programs:
Hope you got some good information about winter training programs that you can attend during this winter holiday. Remember, winter training program provides you an efficient platform to learn new technologies. So, don’t waste your winter break snoozing off.
Stay up-to-date and build projects on latest technologies