Application of smart toilet
With the growing technology, many advances have been made in toilets. Due to these advancements and growing population, many diseases are occurring which are causing harm to human health.
Hence to overcome these issues. The concept of a smart toilet is discovered. This is a recently developed technology, that can be easily used and helps in the prevention of many diseases.
A smart toilet is an electronic bidet or a bathroom plumbing fixture that has the working of a traditional bidet with some added developments of smart home technology.
By the technology development, a special concept intelligent public toilet was developed it has added advantages over a traditional toilet.
Technologies developed in smart toilet
- It has the advancement to keep the bidet hygienic even when the bidet was used improperly by the occupants
- These have interiors that are very luxurious and are free from touch operations.
- These toilets are an example of providing world-class hygiene.
- Self-cleaning jet spray using pressure
- We maintain our toilets at home but it is not in the case of public toilets
- Shortage of labor is another problem
- This system consists of timer and pressure sprays, perforated floors and stainless steel body which helps in self-cleaning.
- Structure and fabrication
- Tamper-proof and rust-proof toilet body are fabricated.
- Operational features like air-conditioners, solar panels, and biomembrane tanks are provided.
- These are smart systems in which at most care to water and power.
Latest projects on Civil Engineering
Want to develop practical skills on Civil Engineering? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
- These require regular monitoring and attention but with less frequency per unit
- These also save material and labor costs.
- Automated minimum user contact
- These have systems that are automated and hence the user cannot use the components roughly and hence there is prevention in loss of material.
- The user here can manually bolt the door from inside.
Did you know
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
- Helps in reducing the usage of toilet papers
- Helps in reducing the usage of water by 1.0-1.8 gallons of water.
Kit required to develop Application of smart toilet:
- Hundertwasser toilets: These are recently used in New-Zealand
- Modern toilet restaurant: These are recently used in restaurants of Taiwan
- National poo museum: These are recently used in museums of the isle of Wight
Technologies you will learn by working on Application of smart toilet:
Application of smart toilet