Internet of Things
which can measure rainfall and it can predict the weather condition with the notion in your smartphone. It's about the real-time weather condition. In this project, you are going to learn about how to make a smart umbrella using IOT that will be connected to your phone via Bluetooth or wifi. It can notify you before 30 min about to start rain or not or you have to take your smart umbrella with you by vibrating or led blinking to get your attention.
- Air pressure sensor: A pressure sensor is a device for pressure measurement of gases or liquids. Pressure is an expression of the force required to stop a fluid from expanding and is usually stated in terms of force per unit area. A pressure sensor usually acts as a transducer; it generates a signal as a function of the pressure imposed. For the purposes of this article, such a signal is electrical.
- Humidity sensor: A humidity sensor (or hygrometer) senses, measures and reports both moisture and air temperature. The ratio of moisture in the air to the highest amount of moisture at a particular air temperature is called relative humidity. Relative humidity becomes an important factor when looking for comfort. A humidity sensor (or hygrometer) senses, measures and reports both moisture and air temperature. The ratio of moisture in the air to the highest amount of moisture at a particular air temperature is called relative humidity. Relative humidity becomes an important factor when looking for comfort.
Latest projects on Internet of Things
Want to develop practical skills on Internet of Things? Checkout our latest projects and start learning for free
- Temperature sensor: Temperature Sensors measure the amount of heat energy or even coldness that is generated by an object or system, allowing us to “sense” or detect any physical change to that temperature producing either an analog or digital output.
- light sensor: A Light Sensor is something that a robot can use to detect the current ambient light level - i.e. how bright/dark it is. There are a range of different types of light sensors, including 'Photoresistors', 'Photodiodes', and 'Phototransistors'.
- Arduino Uno is the most popular Arduino board so far, however, it is sometimes frustrating when your project requires a lot of sensors or LEDs and your jumper wires are in a mess. The purpose of creating the Grove – Base Shield is to help you get rid of breadboard and jumper wires. With the rich grove connectors on the breadboard, you can add all the grove modules to the Arduino Uno very conveniently!
Did you know
Skyfi Labs helps students learn practical skills by building real-world projects.
You can enrol with friends and receive kits at your doorstep
You can learn from experts, build working projects, showcase skills to the world and grab the best jobs.
Get started today!
Kit required to develop Smart Umbrella:
Technologies you will learn by working on Smart Umbrella: